The Greenane Centre Ltd. (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with the relevant Irish Data Protection legislation and other, applicable laws.
- We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services.
- We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and will not process your information in any way, other than as specified.
- We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose your data to another organisation without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- We take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data, including several layers of security measures, in order to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
- We may from time to time engage the services of third party service providers in order to process your data, but any such processing is done in compliance with the applicable legislation, and within the terms of a formal, written contract.