Terms and Conditions
Revision 1.2 13/03/2023
Please read this document carefully. You will be required to indicate your consent to its conditions on your programme application form.
The Greenane Centre Ltd. will only accept registrations on completion of our online application form, plus payment of the registration deposit for your chosen programme at www.greenane.ie.
Courses may have different levels of admission requirements. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they fulfil the minimum entry requirements for a chosen programme and ensure that the chosen programme is suitable for the applicants’ needs and level of ability. Following registration, if The Greenane Centre Ltd. identifies the applicant has not met the minimum requirement for the programme, The Greenane Centre Ltd. has the right to withdraw the student from the course.
Candidates whose first language is not English should be aware that all lectures are presented in English only, and be satisfied that their level of understanding is sufficient to participate in their chosen programme.
Students are required to have sufficient IT skills, access to appropriate IT facilities and use of a reliable internet connection to participate in their chosen programme. We recommend Microsoft Outlook for email and Google Chrome as your internet browser. We do not support course access via mobile phone. All students are given access to an online Student Portal. The Portal includes Zoom lecture invitations, programme materials, lecture recordings and tutor instructions. Students are required to upload all assessments online through the Student Portal.
Email is the primary communication method of the The Greenane Centre Ltd., and all students are requested to access their individual email accounts on a regular basis to ensure receipt of all communications. The Greenane Centre Ltd. does not take any responsibility for students not regularly accessing email. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they are up to date with programme information, announcements, and updates.
Some students may require additional supports to facilitate their learning. These requests will be fully evaluated by The Greenane Centre Ltd. On application, students are requested to make The Greenane Centre Ltd. aware of any requirements to allow the Centre to offer as much support as possible.
Fees and Refund Policy
The Greenane Centre Ltd. makes every effort to provide programmes as described and to avoid altering programme dates, lecturers, venues etc. However, should it be necessary, The Greenane Centre Ltd. reserves the right to make appropriate changes and will notify the student body at the earliest opportunity. All programmes run subject to demand and the formation of a viable class. A full refund will be given to all applicants in the event that the programme does not proceed.
- Applications should be completed and the deposit paid in full for the programme of choice. The deposit is deductible from the programme fees.
- Applicants are entitled to a full refund of the initial deposit if they decide to cancel within 14 days of receipt of their application (as per Distance Selling regulations).
- Programmes Fees are non-refundable. The balance of fees is payable, in FULL and on the stated schedule, before the programme commences.
- Students who are availing of funding or part-payment by a third party should be aware that responsibility for payment of fees and liaison with these bodies’ rests solely with the student. Fees must be paid in full before the programme commences, so it is the responsibility of the student to pay any monies towards the programme as appropriate.
Non-Payment of Fees
- If you fail to pay your fees in FULL before commencing your course, you must be assigned to an agreed Payment Plan. Failure to engage in either option will result in your Student Account being placed on ‘Hold’. This means you will be unable to access module materials, programme information, timetable or Zoom lessons and will be unable to submit assignments through the Student Portal.
- If there is ongoing non-communication with The Greenane Centre Ltd. and you are still attending classes, you may be denied access to classes, and any attendance at these classes will not be recorded.
- If you are unable to pay any Tuition Fees and administration charges by the dates provided by The Greenane Centre Ltd., you must contact the Centre as soon as possible at [email protected].
The Greenane Centre Ltd. courses are not eligible for deferral.
GDPR, Data Protection
When you fill out an application form on our website, we add you to The Greenane Centre Ltd database management system and Stripe payment management to enable us to process your application.